Recreational Vehicle Insurance From the John Yurconic Agency

You’re always on the move – whether it’s a trip through town on your cruiser or a camping excursion in your motor home, you’re ready for wherever the road takes you. But are you ready in case an accident occurs? Since your car insurance policy likely won’t cover recreational vehicles, like motorcycles and RVs, it’s important to make sure you get the best liability and physical damage coverage. At the John Yurconic Agency, we’ll provide you with plenty of insurance options and help you choose the best plan for your personal needs.

Trailers And Motor Homes

Whether you’re planning to live life on the road in a fifth-wheel or just need to use your trailer every now and then, it needs to be insured in order for you to drive it. We offer plans that cover most types of recreational vehicles, including Class A, B and C motor homes, toterhomes, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, conventional trailers, mounted truck campers and fifth-wheel trailers.

Under one of our policies, you can select from a range of coverage types, such as:

  • Liability
  • Physical damage
  • Vacation liability (damage or injury sustained while parked at a campground)
  • Personal effects coverage (the contents of your vehicle)

Competitive Motorcycle Coverage

Cruisers, street bikes, touring bikes, trikes, three-wheelers, four-wheelers, dirt bikes, scooters, mopeds, golf carts, Segways – you name it, we can cover it. If you own or are thinking about purchasing a motorcycle, check out some of our coverage options to see what they entail. With competitive rates, customizable plans and friendly service, the John Yurconic Agency can help you sort out what you want and what you need in a way that won’t break the bank. When you visit our office, you’ll sit down with a member of our insurance department, who will walk you through the liability limits and various deductible options available to you, keeping your budget in mind the whole time. Before you know it, you’ll be fully insured and ready to fire up the bike all season long.

Register Today

We have offices located all across eastern Pennsylvania, from Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Northampton, Reading, Sinking Springs, and Hazleton. To speak directly to a Personal Lines Insurance Manager, call us at 610-770-6600. After working with our highly knowledgeable and engaging staff members, you’ll soon see why the John Yurconic Agency is a trusted insurance and notary source for the local community.