Personal Lines Service Representative
Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of client services including individual, team and overall customer services and advocacy for each client.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency’s existing clients.
- Provide client service and consultation to agency’s existing client base.
- Take calls, answer emails, process business, take applications, and maximize efficiency within team and agency.
- Provide the best service possible to clients and treat every client with mutual respect and professionalism.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity at all times.
- Quote and underwrite new and renewal business.
- Advise clients of enhanced coverage availability when in best interest of client.
- Process applications, change requests and related transactions.
- Promote agency within the community, via social media, to prospective referral sources and represent agency with professionalism.
- Carry yourself as the ultimate professional when working in the office or representing the agency.
- Stay motivated, excited and goal oriented.
- Stay updated and practice latest company/agency policies, procedures and underwriting guidelines.
- Use all tools in agency to maximize accuracy and efficiency.
- Attend all agency-required meetings, trainings and other functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You must have a valid PA property and casualty insurance license.