Skip To Content

Unlock The Coverage You Need

Rental properties come with unique risks that extend beyond homeowners coverage or your tenant’s renters insurance. YUR agents at The Yurconic Agency are ready to help you develop a rental property policy that protects you and your rental income in addition to your rental property.

  • Apartments
  • Condos
  • Vacation Homes
  • Rental Properties
  • Airbnb/VRBO Listings

Find The Right Coverage

The trifecta of right coverage for property owners includes coverage that protects your property, your rental income, and yourself in case of a claim.

Very often the insurance you need is based on the length of time a tenant is in your space. Meaning, an apartment or condo may require different insurance than a vacation home or property listed on a short term rental site like Airbnb or VRBO. We can help you determine the right coverage to keep you fully protected.

Here are some examples of how rental property coverage helps landlords:

  • Pays to repair damage to rental property and any out buildings on the property 
  • Covers losses to property that may include stolen or damaged furniture or appliances included in rental agreement
  • Covers standard breakdown of equipment such as hot water heaters or heating/air conditioning units
    * Coverage is only available by endorsement, not automatically covered
  • Protects you in the case of a lawsuit 
  • Protects lost income in the event of a damaged or uninhabitable property

Interested in bundling your policies to save more? We can help with that too!