We Can Literally Help Save The Day
Special events require careful planning and preparation. That’s why we recommend special event insurance to provide peace-of-mind to your special day, whether it be a wedding, anniversary party, charity event, or more. Let us help take some of the stress off your shoulders so you can enjoy the big day!
Types of Special Event/Wedding Insurance
This one-day event insurance can help keep you safe from financial loss in the event of an injury or property damage to your venue.
Wedding Cancelation/Postponement Insurance
In the event that you need to unexpectedly cancel or postpone your wedding, wedding cancelation insurance can help you recover the cost of non-refundable expenses. Special coverage can also be added to recover the cost of additional purchases such as deposits, cake, flowers, rental vehicles, dresses/tuxes, and more.
Here are some examples of how wedding and special event policy additions can help:
- Someone hurts themselves dancing to your awesome wedding band
- A fire at your wedding venue causes you to postpone your wedding
- There’s a late spring blizzard that requires delaying your wedding
- A member of your immediate family is sick or injured and you decide to postpone til they are well
- A vendor delivers your cake to the wrong venue an hour away and you need to pivot quickly
- Your seamstress alters your dress or tux wrong and you have to get a backup
- All or some of your wedding gifts are stolen or lost